Skip to main content

STUDENT SUCCESS STATEMENT

''I trust that my hard work will pay off.'' - Tyler Haws

I agree with this quote. It is not very detailed and descriptive but it still serves as motivation and inspiration to those who need guidance in their lives. It can offer support to people who are having a hard time achieving their goals. For example, if someone feels as if they can't pursue their goal, they might want to give up. Since this quote is around, the person may become inspired by Mr. Haws's words. You never know where your efforts may leave you but it is always important to never give up. Never stop pursuing your goal until you make it possible. Never stop wanting to better yourself. Always push your limits to achieve what you want. Do not let your aspirations go to waste. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STUDENT SUCCESS STATEMENT

'' I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.'' - Dr. Ben Carson I do not really agree with this statement. While it mat be true that poverty can eventually be overcome, many out there do work hard and give it their all at what they do yet they still do not escape. There are two ways to work hard at something. Sometimes you get what you want, other times things remain the same. This quote can not always be held true. There is a key element that breaks this from being true, education. You can work hard all you want but not go far because of lack of an education. Without education your efforts will mean nothing. Education can be in many forms. Education is the real key to success, without it efforts will not do much good. At times poverty is not a choice, lack of education will forever hold a family down. While some may be lucky to mov...

PERIODONTIST

Duties and Responsibilities The duties of a periodontist revolve around the specialty of treating and working with the gums. You may complete procedures, surgical and non surgical. Periodontists also plan treatment and the care plans of their patients. Your work environment may be anywhere you wish.  Salary $192,680 - $305, 820 Education The education path of a Periodontist is highly similar to that of a dentist. You must earn a Bachelor's degree. You must enter residency and take courses of any science. You will eventually need to pass an exam and be licensed.  Demand for career This career is important because it specializes in gums and the bones invloved. Without them it would be hard to be informed of ones oral health Reflection This career does not really intrest me. I would not want to be it. 

STUDENT SUCCESS STATEMENT

'' Ask yourself is it right or wrong and act accordingly.'' - Otto Graham Jr. I agree with this quote. It serves as a good conscience reminder and guide. When ever in doubt it would do good to remind yourself of it. For example, when you are not able to take action because you are unsure if what you are about to do is right or wrong, think of this. Or if you know you made the right choice then act accordingly. Once you decide, make sure to act upon your choice. Do not let your good decision go to waste. Do not make one choice and act the complete opposite. Do not decide something good and end up acting bad. It should not and does not work that way. Choose right and act right, there is never no bad options. Always act properly. Ask yourself for guidance. Never behave recklessly. Think then act only if it is from a good mindset and purpose.